Warner Brothers Edge of Tomorrow & Turner Broadcasting Live. Die. Retweet.FIRST-EVER CROSS-DIVISIONAL INTEGRATED COMPAIGN
Dunkin' Donuts & Adult Swim Reaching Millennials Through Custom GameCUSTOM IN-GAME INTEGRATION
Burger King & Adult Swim Burger King WhoDunnit MysteryINTERACTIVE MULTIPLATFORM EXPERIENCE
Capri Sun & Cartoon Network Bend The End Choose Your Own AdventureCONVERGENT PROMOTIONAL PARTNERSHIP
Time Warner Cable Media
Time Warner Cable Media Multimedia collaterals created to position TWCM media partner of choice2014 UPFRONT PRESENTATION & STRATEGY
A New Day Interactive Graphic Novel Transmedia StorytellingMULTIPLATFORM: PARTNERSHIP WITH IMPACT
Suits & Lexus Series Premiere & Transmedia ExperienceMULTIPLATFORM: TRANSMEDIA EXPERIENCE
Covert Affairs Choose Your Own Adventure WebisodesMULTIPLATFORM: INTERACTIVE VIDEO EXPERIENCE
Socially-Driven Multi-phased, 360 CampaignMULTIPLATFORM: MULTI-PHASED CAMPAIGN
Viggle Series & Specials PartnershipsSOCIAL TV: INCENTIVIZED CHECK-IN
Psych Hashtag KillerSOCIAL TV GAME & INNOVATIVE EXECUTION
Psych Socially driven multiplatform experienceCHOOSE YOUR OWN ENDING LIVE VOTING EVENT
USA Network Marketing Communication StrategyTRADE MARKETING
USA Digital 2012 Summer of SuccessUSA SUMMER OF SUCCESS
Summary of Qualifications
- + Results-oriented with an analytical approach, self-motivated marketing professional with 11+ years of digital, integrated, ad sales, consumer and international marketing experiences within the TV/Cable industry. Recognized as a strategic thinker, and an innovative performer with the ability to problem-solve for all platforms.
- + Seasoned with high profile brands: Turner Broadcasting, Time Warner Cable, NBC Universal, Discovery Communications and National Geographic.
- + Cultivated and executed partnerships through innovative digital and 360° campaigns for brands that translated to success stories.
- + Key Skills: exemplary creative and analytical skills, ability to develop effective marketing strategies and innovative ideas, fluency with digital technology, development of global brand strategy, client management, campaign optimization, lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, campaign analysis and P&L management.
- + Deep understanding of the evolving multi-platform digital advertising landscape and the ability to translate complex technologies into marketplace solutions. Successfully develop multimedia Upfront and Digital Roadshow presentations, sales tools and collaterals including sizzle reels, media kits and product demos.
- + Proven track record of developing award-winning cross-platform programs via: digital, mobile, emerging media, social and on-air.
- + Inspired and led a team of managers and coordinators to create innovative multi-platform marketing programs include coaching and mentoring to insure individual career growth and development.
- + Experienced negotiator whose efforts earn immediate credibility with clients through in-depth industry expertise.
- + Highly skilled diplomat who excels in strategic understanding, time-management, multi-tasking skills, detail/deadline oriented, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Turner BroadcastingNew York | 2014 - present
[ click for more info ]
Director, Digital Marketing & Promotions
- Evangelized the strategic development and prospecting of all digital and integrated sales offerings across Turner Entertainment brands. Focus on go-to-market innovations across media and new marketing channels that attract and retain clients.
- Drive integration and transformation of digital and emerging media across sales, sales support, on-air marketing and operations teams. Responsible for staff training of digital marketing, media planning and digital products. Provide digital knowledge infusion, transfers knowledge, best practices, analytics and tracking, day-to-day operational management and emerging opportunities.
- Formulate and implement digital sales strategy through creation, socialization and execution. Work with key stakeholders to market and increase digital revenue while effectively translating editorial initiatives into sellable opportunities.
- Develop and grow portfolio of digital products that help keep Turner Digital at the forefront. Identify and develop measurable ad opportunities around key product offerings including native, mobile, branded entertainment and social media.
- Branded Entertainment: develop and implement an audience-centric approach to custom content marketing solutions, with a focus on creating experiences that consider digital and mobile first user consumption behaviors.
- Engage with Digital Product, Technology and Ad Sales to support business strategy. Design operational plans, best practices, and organizational structure for ad sales business development and implementation.
- Drive and harness strength of portfolio-wide opportunities for advertising clients by creating a center for marketing excellence.
- Responsible for all stages of program lifecycle from conception through implementation, strategic development, creative execution, product and technology workflow management, steward and execute campaign, talent management, trade and publicity strategy, campaign optimization and post-analysis reports.
- Awards: Edge of Tomorrow Live.Die.Retweet: Winner of 2015 Cablefax Digital Awards for best use of Twitter, Finalist of 2015 Promax Awards for best Interactive Promotion, honorable mention of Cynopsis Model D Award for best Multiplatform Marketing campaign in Cable TV Category.
Time Warner Cable MediaNew York | 2013 - 2014
[ click for more info ]
Director, Product Marketing & Digital
- Served as TWCM's Digital Product expert, implemented effective product strategies and roadmap for all TWCM's suite of digital platforms worth $75MM across 50+ markets, including TV Everywhere, audience network targeting, and emerging platforms.
- Generated demand and excitement for TWCM products and services among all customer segments and stakeholders by developing clear strategic roadmap, marketing strategies and communications. Elevated the brand by repositioning the company as an effective marketing solutions provider with a singular focus on exceeding client expectations.
- Formulated go-to-market strategy that differentiates TWCM from the competition while evolving the methodology to ensure best practices are incorporated across function throughout the footprint.
- Responsible for the execution of large-scale 360 enterprise and regional campaigns. Manage all enterprise-wide marketing promotions via VOD channels, affiliates partner platforms, local events and partnership development with digital media vendors.
- Increased revenue for TWCM digital by 20% in Q2 & Q3 through roll out of client focused solutions via premium product offerings and sales packages focused around key events such as End of Summer Auto Clearance Sale and Summertime is Cable time.
NBC Universal - USA NetworkNew York | 2010 - 2013
[ click for more info ]
Director, Strategic Marketing & Digital
- Served as USA Network's Digital Ad Sales Expert; successfully developed market-leading multi-platform campaigns while strategically positioned USA Network as the market leader in Social TV through first-to-market innovations, transmedia storytelling and embracing the two-screen experience on multiple platforms. Instilled best practices across all products including online, mobile, interactive, VOD and TV Everywhere.
- Successfully raised the creative bar for USA's digital with double digit ad sales growth, extended reach to new and existing audience, maximized client investment, minimized production costs that met both advertisers' and USA's brand objectives.
- Provided solution; created and socialized strategic marketing opportunities, tent-pole events and business strategies. Analyzed product categories, programming slate, marketplace analysis, clients/agencies needs analysis, and new technology for compelling consumer driven experience and sellable opportunities.
- Innovator behind the creation of B2B communication tools such as characterbrandworks.com to promote USA successes and showcase new opportunities. Resulted in cost saving of $100K due to increase in efficiency.
- Increased revenue for USA Digital by 60% between 2011 and 2012 and managed quarterly renewable business. Successfully created direct extension of the on-air broadcast to a multi-platform experience with organic integration of the advertiser's brand.
Awards: AdAge Media Vanguard Award for Most Innovative Broadcast Brand Extension for the Burn Notice Interactive Graphic Novel, 4th Annual Shorty Industry Award for Best Social Media Campaign for Psych Hashtag Killer, and 2013 Social Media Campaign of the Year for Psych #WhoDDit.
National Geographic Society Washington, DC | 2008 - 2010
[ click for more info ]
Online Marketing Manager - Advertising Sales
- Served as NG's Digital Marketing Expert, developed solid digital strategy, brand positioning and messaging guidelines for an award-winning site. Grew site's unique visitors, video views and streams via strategic marketing partnerships.
- Supported the Digital Advertising Sales Team to ideate, pitch and produce all digital advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Built brand awareness for NG.COM while creating creative solutions that maximized brand assets and partnerships to enhance value, solidify deals and achieve client objectives.
- Optimized campaign to improve response rates, increase profitability, and reduce cost. For example Energizer's 2009 "Ultimate Photo Contest" campaign gained a 54% increase in engagement from previous year's campaign.
- Led qualitative and quantitative research studies to gain consumer insight, analyzed competitive market conditions through various research mediums, financial data and patterns of online-user behavior that resulted in increase of 20% new clients.
- Awards: 2010 Magazine Website of the Year, 2010 Webby Winner of Best Online Magazine and Best Youth Website.
Discovery Communications, LLC. Silver Spring, MD | 2004 - 2008
[ click for more info ]
Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Assistant - Discovery Networks International, Consumer Marketing
- Served as central point of contact for Discovery Networks brands, managed the International Marketing teams (5 regions) and insured that campaigns supported overall strategy.
- Spearheaded the development and execution of international and domestic consumer marketing campaigns to build audience viewership increase engagement and reinforce core brand attributes via traditional and nontraditional media. Led on-air and off-air promotion strategy that resulted in increased rating and viewership of programs by 5-10%.
- Managed and developed global brand positioning for new international channels, including the creation of the overall brand identity, design pack and strategic framework to guide creative development for all communications.
- Spearheaded the production of promo sharing initiative to foster strategy and creative sharing across international territories. Resulted in cost saving of $5.8MM.
- Innovator behind the creation of the award-winning marketing and press toolkits to promote the value of specific programs and networks resulting in an improved maintenance and expansion of ad sales and affiliate/MSO clientele and relationship. Resulted in an average cost saving of $300K per campaign.
- Awards: Received Gold and Silver Awards at the 2006 and 2007 Promax/BDA awards for Kylie Kwong: Simply Magic and Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations interactive marketing toolkits.
Royal Thai Embassy Tokyo, Japan | 2003 - 2004
[ click for more info ]
Foreign Relation Coordinator
- Primary responsibilities included: gathering and managing information on all diplomatic delegations, developing workflow process to better support large volume of internal and external clients.
- Successfully coordinated Thai Food Festival event in Tokyo, Japan, which led to a 30% increase in participation in comparison to the last 3 years. Successfully managed talent coordination, production coordination and consumer portion of the event.
B.S. in Marketing and Logistics; University of Maryland, R.H. Smith School of Business
National Geographic Television Internship - International Marketing Intern
Computer & Language Skills
Proficient in numerous programs for both PC and MAC platforms, including: Microsoft Office, Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Acrobat
Syndicated Media Research Products including: @Plan, Nielsen, MRI, Vista, Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics
Fluent in Thai, intermediate in German
Professional & Community Affiliates
WICT: Member, 2006-Present
NAMIC: Member, 2005-Present
iMedia Connections, 2008-Present